1. Newspapers and a changing audience
An infographic, outlining the changing nature of newspaper audiences
2. Cat in van shocker
A classic local news story
3. Which papers tweet most efficiently?
Another infographic showing that some newspapers may simply be spinning their wheels with Twitter
4. 'Banned' Imogen Thomas ad gets free run on the Guardian
Bookmaker Paddy Power benefits from the coverage of his latest controversial advert
5. Fox just can't let it go
A most inevitable typo marks the death of Osama bin Laden
6. Injunctions v Twitter: The legal view
Top lawyers discussing the month's most talked about injunction
7. Journalism: Just a numbers game'?
Can the media aspire to quality and quantity?
8. How do I claim mine...?
Free Ai Weiwei... for every readers?
9. Action against superinjunction busters "very viable" ...if Twitter plays ball
More thoughts from the legal community...
10. Express scoop: Can EU believe it?
A tall tale from the tabloids...