1. Telegraph picture editor has Sixth Sense
A ghostly visitor to Wimbledon, or just a bad case of reusing old pictures...?
2. It's what she would have wanted...right?
Newsweek in the US explores news depths of creepiness with this Princess Diana special
3. What do Johann Hari and Britney Spears have in common?
Independent journo caught lifting quotes from other sources... plagiarism or 'lip-synching'?
4. Enough for a whole football team
Ryan Giggs owned the front page of the Daily Star throughout June
5. And now, in other news...
A very unfortunate caption on BBC News...
6. Rihanna or the Queen: Who does the Daily Mail prefer?
Surely they wouldn't put pop stars before royalty, would they...?
7. If anyone knows the words to describe this, it's Gordon Ramsay...
If it looks like a turkey, and it sounds like a turkey... it's probably the chef's big screen debut
8. Infographic: An internet minute
Look at everything that happens every 60 seconds online...
9. The truth behind BBC 'doughnutgate'
One of the year's most predictable stories returns to UK waters...