1. They didn't...?: The Liverpool Echo manages one of the worst page layouts we've seen in a very long time.
2. Daybreak viewers: Confused by time... A popular post has become a running joke as Daybreak viewers are consistently confused about ITV+1.
3. Lineker puts the boot in to Daily Star: A retweet from Lineker himself probably helped propel this one to number 3.
4. Sweden v England: The tabloid spat: Sweden's Aftonbladet newspaper took on the British tabloids at their own game during Euro 2012.
5. An open letter to the BBC: The Media Blog response to critics of the BBC's Jubilee coverage.
6. Team GB success confuses Express: The Dutch equestrian team gained more publicity than their bronze medals probably deserved.
7. BBC caption fail... An impressive geography fail too for good measure.
8. Halo: Is it UNSC you're looking for... Another fail for the BBC graphics department...
9. The Sun's awkward Lego giveaway: A very poorly timed toy promotion from The Sun.
10. April Fools: Who got taken in?: The Daily Mail fell for the Mirror's spring prank.
11. A real dead ringer for 'Loaf... The Evening Standard picture desk give everybody a laugh, confusing Barry from Eastenders with rock singer Meatloaf.
12. Confused yet...? The most convoluted headline of the year.
13. Horsegate: Rich in innuendo: A story which just kept on giving through 2012.
14. Daily Mail falls for Jordan's sponsored tweets: Katie Price made a fool of the Daily Mail ...read into that what you will.
15. The facts and figures behind Express weather claims: Proof that The Express is more interested in the weather than it is in the truth.
16. Sky News gives Cameron a new nickname: It didn't really stick, but that's not for Sky's want of trying.
17. That's a wrap: Times can hail its front pages a success: The Times Olympics front pages were a triumph of design and increased circulation.
18. Such modesty from the Daily Mail...: The (not so) secret of the Daily Mail's online success.
19. Oops they did it again... ITV News: No stranger to Twitter gaffes.
20. Move over Grauniad: Here comes The Tellygraph: The typo crown of 2012 has undoubtedly been won by the Telegraph.