These were the top 10, most-read posts from 2014, as clicked on by readers of The Media Blog:
1. Mail's foreign nurse claim wasn't even close
Are four out of five new nurses foreign as the Mail claimed? Not even nearly.
2. The Sun's not-so-secret Pizza Express secret
The Sun made a big old fuss about something that anybody who cared could have found out months earlier.
4. Is North Korea faking a World Cup victory?
The media love a good story about North Korea doing something ridiculous, whether it's true or not, Part 1.
5. Politics goes beyond parody...
The events of the Rochester and Strood by-election reimagined as scenes from The Thick Of It.
6. Who is the man with the Nik Nak-coloured member?
Where do the Sunday Sport find the people who feature in their ridiculous stories?
7. Making a dog's dinner of the news
The media love a good story about North Korea doing something ridiculous, whether it's true or not, Part 2.
8. "Exotic" or "Erotic", both are wrong
A terrible typo wasn't the worst thing about this article...
9. BBC bashed for "lavish" lambing largesse
There was lots of BBC bashing through 2014. Like this...
10. Telegraph bashes BBC for doing its research